Tuesday 4 March 2014

Going Mobile!

So, my computer hardly works and I have more important things to spend money on these days. So naturally I have been unable to blog a great deal. But as of last week I have a nice shiney new phone and turns out that is far less annoying than waiting for the 3 hours it takes my laptop to get it's arse into gear.

Anyway I got a game in again last night, my most regular opponent has switched back to his trolls and playing my circle against him wasn't really helping him get back into the swing of them. So I swapped over to my small Thornfall collection. The game came down to Carver vs Madrak in melee. Carver charged and got Madrak down to 1hp and then Madrak got Carver to 2hp. Epic clash.

Anyway I need to see how easy it is to upload photos from my phone. I may be able to get back to proper blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that you're able to blog again. I get to live vicariously through your games!

    ReplyDelete